Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Who We Are & Who We Hire
MC2 is a strategic and digital marketing agency, working as integrated partners with our clients to plan, execute, and achieve their business goals. We work hard to achieve excellence in all that we do, constantly striving to improve as individuals, teammates, and organizationally, and we love to have fun along the way.
Our culture is one of trust and excellence; that means we do the right things in the right way, with no compromises. We hire high character, reliable, critical thinkers, that are committed to learn, collaborate, and contribute at a high level as a part of our organization.
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team. This role is all about optimizing search for our clients. Whether it be through a paid search campaign, or optimizing the organic search visibility of a clients page, your role will be to place useful content as the answer to all relevant search queries.
The SEM Specialist will manage SEO and PPC accounts/campaigns, research best practices in the ever-changing world of Search to ensure that we deliver leading results, and analyze and report data that demonstrates the value of what we do for our clients.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns
- Optimize new and existing sites for search visibility
- Strategic link building development and implementation
- Work with content creators to drive SEO value of engaging content over numerous channels and platforms (Facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc.)
- Keyword research through numerous industries and product lines
- Research and keep up with SEO and PPC industry requirements, trends and best practices
- Monitor and evaluate website and landing page conversion, as well as recommending relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s) for conversion rate optimization strategies
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research
- Communicate with management and other internal teams on key project metrics, budgets, and timelines
- Analyze and report useful, actionable data and communicate that effectively with external stakeholders
- Create monthly reports for clients and on occasion play account manager to engage clients in a helpful way
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, conversion, and search based customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively portray useful and value oriented information
- Familiarity with web analytic and campaign management tools
- Working knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to stay up to date with best practices and trends in SEO / PPC Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
PLUSES (Not required)
- AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification