Who We Are & Who We Hire
MC2 is a strategic and digital marketing agency, working as integrated partners with our clients to plan, execute, and achieve their business goals. We work hard to achieve excellence in all that we do, constantly striving to improve as individuals, teammates, and organizationally, and we love to have fun along the way.
Our culture is one of trust and excellence; that means we do the right things in the right way, with no compromises. We hire high character, reliable, critical thinkers, that are committed to learn, collaborate, and contribute at a high level as a part of our organization.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage the organization and execution of client goals and outcomes. Your day-to-day should be focused around achieving meaningful results for our clients through effective planning and delivery of projects and campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience or skills that demonstrate an ability to understand marketing strategy, digital conversion, website development, and creative advertising.
The Project Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that all projects are delivered in line with our clients overall objectives, and are accomplished on time, within budget, and scope. A successful Project Manager will be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee, and will enjoy the leadership and oversight of details and clients.
- Be an expert on all things related to the clients and projects that you manage
- Survey the overall landscape of a clients objectives, and effectively recommend ways that MC2 can deliver greater value towards their goals
- Ensure that all projects and campaigns are executed consistently with our clients strategic direction
- Ensure that all deliverables and tactics are executed consistently with our clients brand and voice
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Understand what a “win” means for individual clients, and effectively communicate project and campaign performance
- Effectively manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate all budgets and resources for the flawless execution of projects and campaigns
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, maintaining consistency amongst project management tools
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships and goals
- Proven success leading people in business
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make sense of various information
- Basic understanding of marketing strategy and coordinated campaigns through multiple channels
- Ability to plan details in advance, and to accurately forecast project schedules
- Strong leadership presence and ability to effectively manage project teams
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to effectively navigate difficult scenarios
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills