Digital Marketing Specialist
Who We Are & Who We Hire
MC2 is a strategic and digital marketing agency, working as integrated partners with our clients to plan, execute, and achieve their business goals. We work hard to achieve excellence in all that we do, constantly striving to improve as individuals, teammates, and organizationally, and we love to have fun along the way.
Our culture is one of trust and excellence; that means we do the right things in the right way, with no compromises. We hire high character, reliable, critical thinkers, that are committed to learn, collaborate, and contribute at a high level as a part of our organization.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that can join our team and add value from day one. The ideal candidate for this role would be a proactive and strategic thinker with demonstrated experience optimizing digital ad campaigns (AdWords, FB, etc.), and would be able to effectively communicate return on investment to Account Managers or clients. If you really want to crush it, have familiarity with other forms of Digital Marketing (email, content, search, social, online pr, affiliate, etc.).
The Digital Marketing Specialists primary responsibility will be to develop integrated digital marketing strategies for our clients, and to demonstrate ROI effectively. This will require the ability to quickly develop a thorough understanding of our client’s business, unique value, target audience, and most effective channels to reach their target audience. If you are a digital strategist with a desire to win, keep reading.
- Proactively identify unique opportunities for client marketing campaigns
- Build, manage, and optimize digital ad campaigns (PPC, Social, etc.)
- Create and optimize digital content for search visibility
- Work with content creators to drive SEO value of engaging content over numerous channels and platforms (Facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc.)
- Collaborate on Social Media strategy through competitor and audience research
- Ability to analyze and report Social Media metrics and draw actionable conclusions
- Ad copy and keyword research through numerous industries and product lines
- Assist marketing project leaders in organizing and executing various projects
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research
- Communicate with management and other internal teams on key project metrics, budgets, and timelines
- Analyze and report useful, actionable data and communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- Create monthly reports for clients and on occasion play account manager to engage clients in a helpful way
- Ability to think from a strategic level and to connect the dots between all of a client’s marketing efforts
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, conversion, and search based customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively portray return on investment amongst numerous industries
- Familiarity with analytics and campaign management tools
- Working knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to stay up to date with best practices and trends in SEO / PPC
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
PLUSES (Not required)
- AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification