Digital Marketing Assistant
Who We Are & Who We Hire
MC2 is a strategic and digital marketing agency, working as integrated partners with our clients to plan, execute, and achieve their business goals. We work hard to achieve excellence in all that we do, constantly striving to improve as individuals, teammates, and organizationally, and we love to have fun along the way.
Our culture is one of trust and excellence; that means we do the right things in the right way, with no compromises. We hire high character, reliable, critical thinkers, that are committed to learn, collaborate, and contribute at a high level as a part of our organization.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Digital Marketing Team. This role will support our strategic and digital marketing initiatives through research, creating dynamic content, optimizing content visibility through search engine optimization and assisting paid search campaigns.
- Assist content creators to drive search visibility of engaging content over numerous channels and platforms (Facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc.)
- Optimize new and existing websites for search visibility
- Research best in practice digital marketing and website conversion strategies
- Analyze website data to make thoughtful recommendations for our clients marketing efforts
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research
- Assist marketing project leaders in organizing and executing various projects
- Communicate with management and other internal teams on key project metrics and timelines
- Create weekly or monthly reports for clients and assist them with campaign related questions
- Ability to research and communicate important information effectively
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new programs and adapt to changing industry trends
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and pay-per-click
- Ability to stay up to date with best practices and trends in SEO / PPC
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
PLUSES (Not required)
- Experience working in SEO / PPC
- Experience creating content or copywriting